Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Other Record In Other Broker Platform..

Just.Click.Text.Below..
Beat.Me.If.You.Can
SOME PEOPLE NEVER LEARN
1.Month.after.this..My.Blog.will.be.turn.off...:)
No.Need.To.Share.Anymore...
~~Just.Wanna.Be.Alone~~

I Hate some peoples who just have a big Mouth and said something stupid..:)
Me just want to share for my clients and my friends..
Thanks For You All Peoples Who's being good to me..
Count Down to September 19th..34 days left..:)
from today count down from 34 to 0..
And After September, 19th.. This Blog will be deactivated

5 comments:

GoldenFX said...

Hi, nebula! Congrats with this good system. I want to try this on demo account but I noticed that you're closing down in 34 days. That will be a little time left for me. But can you share your "thin red and blue line" please? I really wonder how you do it on mt4. Thanks a lot! You can email me at xtrapips@yahoo.ca

Tanmay said...

Nebula, i am a die hard fan of your system and it is really sad to see you counting down for the exit. I would however like to register a request to cancel this idea and keep continuing for the good clients you have.

Regarding the question, my predecessor asked, i also want to have an answer for that.

We love you friend. : -)

Unknown said...

hi nebula...
tq coz share ur trading system with us...

H3ndr@ said...

uhmm,,,
wah lama gak OL aku bro gimana kabar mu dan istri dan anak mu sehat semua..
aku gak lagi gak ada modal.
cuma aku liat kog mau di matikan pulak blog ini makjang matilah aku nanti kawan awak baru mau belajar sama mu.jangan di matikan kawan..
kalo ada yang gak senang sama mu bilang aja bro biar kuratakan kawan awak di ganggunya gol lah nanti ku buat.
ok bro lo tetep main di mv kan?
pelajaran kemaren lom kelar :)
sukses terus buat mu dan keluarga.


wassalam
Hendranti

Nebula said...

Thank.u.all.guys...
think.to.make.a.web.which.bring.
next.level.attitude..

~i'll.tell.u.all.when.i.am.ready~